OVERVIEW ON CHRISMAR HOTEL IN LIVINGSTONE – VICTORIA FALLS
Chrismar Hotel Livingstone is located on the border of the Victoria Falls National Park/ Mosi-Oa-Tunya and a mere 5 minute drive from the Victoria Falls.
Accommodation, Facilities & Amenities At Chrismar Hotel Livingstone
- Chrismar Hotel offers 59 elegantly appointed rooms comprising of 2 executive suites, 6 deluxe suites and 51 standard rooms (30 double and 21 Twin Bedded). All Chrismar Hotel rooms offer air-conditioning, wireless internet access, multi channel television and jacuzzi baths.
- The gym offers a full professional service with qualified gym instructors, all the latest circuit training equipment and aerobics classes. The gym also offers 4 massage rooms and a sauna for ultimate Indulgence.
- The conference center offers 3 venue’s with state of the art technology and equipment and has a combined seating capacity for up to 500 delegate’s cinema style, and a combined seating capacity of up to 380 persons for banquet meals.
Dining At Chrismar Hotel Livingstone
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast or sumptuous dinner in the brasserie buffet restaurant at the Chrismar Hotel. Experience high tea on the deck or sip cocktails at the pool bar adjoining the brasserie restaurant.
- Chrismar Hotel’s Cattleman’s Bar and Grill offers a variety of a la carte meals from midday till the early hours of the morning, with live entertainment on weekends, and is conveniently situated alongside a delightful swimming pool.
Activities From Chrismar Hotel Livingstone
Whitewater Rafting On Zambezi River: Seasonal Whitewater Rafting On Zambezi River are run in large rubber rafts, launched from just below the Falls. You can experience a half day trip, full day or two day.
Victoria Falls Bungi Jumping: The highest commercial bridge jump in the world with the most spectacular setting at Victoria Falls. This must be the ultimate adrenaline rush, as you leap into space, free fall, saved from the swirling water below by the rebound of the cord, then hurtled upwards again at great speed. It’s an indescribable feeling that will probably change your life.
Zambezi Canoeing at Victoria Falls: A canoeing Safari on the upper portion of the Zambezi River, is a wonderful relaxing way to enjoy the astonishingly beautiful scenery that lines the river before it takes its plunge over the Victoria Falls. This part of the river is dotted with many islands of varying size; home to many birds and small animals.
Elephant Back Safaris at Victoria Falls: Your Elephant Back Safari at Victoria Falls begins with a pickup from your accommodation and transfer to the elephant boma at Mosi Oa Tunya National Park where you are introduced to your specially trained elephants and their handlers.
Victoria Falls Helicopter Flight: Experience the Victoria Falls with a birds eye view. Take off from the helicopter site and climb to a height of 1500 feet above the ground, while approaching the magnificent Victoria Falls.
Other Livingstone Victoria Falls Tours are: Zambezi River Boat Cruise, Dinner On Royal Livingstone Express Train Service, Livingstone Island Tour, The David Livingstone Museum Tour, Railway Museum & Tour of Livingstone Town, Chief Mukuni Village Cultural Tour, Maramba Market, Mosi-o-Tunya National Park Safari, Tours On The Segway & many more