OVERVIEW ON SOUTHERN SUN RIDGEWAY IN LUSAKA
Southern Sun Ridgeway (formerly known as Holiday Inn Lusaka) is superbly located close to the business district of Lusaka. It is in close proximity to most government offices and embassies. The hotel is 4 kilometers from the city center and 27 km from the Lusaka International Airport.
Accommodation, Facilities & Amenities At Southern Sun Ridgeway
- Each of the tasteful 155 Southern Sun Ridgeway rooms has en-suite bathroom with shower, electric razor plug, tea making facility, telephone, alarm clock, radio and TV with 20 satellite channels, including all news BBC and CNN.
- 50% of the rooms are non smoking.
- There is also a paraplegic room for physically challenged clients.
- As the perfect end to a busy day, you can enjoy a refreshing dip in an large outdoor pool.
- The hotel offers secretarial services in the business center and has a modern Zango conference center that can accommodate from 8 people to 170 people. The conference center can be divided into two for break away rooms and is fully equipped.
- Shopping and entertainment areas are close by. For sports enthusiasts, the golf course, tennis, squash and bowling courts are only 3 kms away.
- Free Morning Newspaper Delivered to Room.
- Entertainment Cable / Satellite TV.
- Refreshment / Kitchen Coffee Maker.
- Mini Refrigerator & Tea Maker.
- Internet connectivity services.
- Telephone Jack Adapter Available.
- Bathtub & Hairdryer.
- Few Connecting Rooms.
Dining At Southern Sun Ridgeway
- The Musuku Restaurant serves breakfast, buffet lunch and dinner.
- Room service is also available for the client who wants to eat in the privacy of his room.
- McGinty’s traditional Irish Pub is the perfect lively setting for a casual lunch or pre-dinner drink.
Activities From Southern Sun Ridgeway
- Lusaka City and Day Tours.
- Visit the Kalimba Reptile Farm.
- Visit The Lusaka Museum.
- Experience Kabwata Cultural Village.
- Shopping for tribal arts and craft.
- Visit Mundawanga Botanical Gardens.
- Visit the Chaminuka Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Tours to Victoria Falls, Livingstone and Safaris in Mosi-O-Tunya.
- Connect with wildlife viewing and safaris in South Luangwa, North Luangwa, Lower Zambezi, Kafue and Lochinvar.