OVERVIEW ON MWELESHI CAMP IN NORTH LUANGWA
Situated on a scenic bend of the Mwaleshi River ten kilometers from the Luangwa confluence, Mwaleshi Camp is a place of peace and simplicity, contrasted with stunning wildlife action. A place which enriches the soul and quickens the senses. During your stay at Mwaleshi, the camp manager will be your guide and host, and assisted on walking safaris by an armed national parks scout. Limited access roads facilitate exploring further a field by vehicle.
Accommodation, Facilities & Amenities At Mweleshi Camp
- Mwaleshi Camp, an enigmatic walking camp, accommodates 6 to 8 guests within the remote North Luangwa National Park.
- The excitement of watching hyaenas hunting puku in front of camp, or observing huge herds of buffalo and the endemic Cookson’s wildebeest on foot, are some of the experiences that might draw you to Mwaleshi Camp, but the comfort of the en-suite rooms crafted around trees and the excellent cuisine are equally important factors to consider. A minimum 3 night is recommended in combination with other park around Zambia.
Dining At Mweleshi Camp
- Meals at Mwaleshi Camp are freshly prepared with a variety of western and African flavors.
Activities At Mweleshi Camp
- Experience Zambia’s renowned Africa walking safaris in North Luangwa National Park.
- Sunset and Sundowners.
- Limited game viewing by vehicle.
- Ornithological experience.
- Community and village visit