OVERVIEW ON TENA TENA CAMP IN SOUTH LUANGWA – NORTHERN
Tena Tena, a remote and small camp, lies within the Nsefu Sector of the South Luangwa National Park and enjoys a stunning location on a wide bend of the Luangwa River. Tena Tena Camp is altogether beyond superlatives, and must be one of the best safari camps in the whole of Africa”, The Times, London.
Accommodation, Facilities & Amenities At Tena Tena Camp
- A grove of mahogany trees shade the large custom-made tents and open air bathrooms.
- Tena Tena Camp accommodates a maximum of 10 guests.
- Nearby there is a spectacular lagoon, Buca Buca, where a whole morning can be spent quietly sitting while the game comes down to feed and drink. Being remote and so small, clients have these scene experiences to themselves.
- The Tena Tena Camp honeymoon suite with twin basins and showers separate sitting and private dining area.
Dining At Tena Tena Camp
- Meals at Tena Tena Camp are freshly prepared with a variety of western and African flavors. From the dining room and large tented bar, guests can watch the elephants, hippo and antelope on the river banks.
Activities At Tena Tena Camp
- Morning, afternoon and night wildlife viewing and game drives.
- Sunset and Sundowners.
- Experience Zambia’s renowned Africa walking safaris in South Luangwa National Park.
- Ornithological experience.
- Community and village visits.