OVERVIEW ON BILIMUNGWE BUSH CAMP IN SOUTH LUANGWA – SOUTHERN
Bilimungwe Bush Camp, is a cool and comfortable camp set beneath magnificent Mahogany trees on the edge of a small plain overlooking a permanent waterhole.
Accommodation, Facilities & Amenities At Bilimungwe Bush Camp
- Bilimungwe Bush Camp is made up of four very comfortable reed and thatch chalets all with en-suite showers, toilet and double vanities. Each chalet has two queen sized double beds with large mosquito nets and an individual rechargeable lighting system.
- The Bilimungwe Bush Camp chalets are situated on the edge of the bush and are regularly visited by wildlife.
- The surrounding forest of evergreen trees form a majestic backdrop for those seeking the unique African experience.
- The large open, but shaded-sided deck is shaded by a giant mahogany tree and offers fantastic game viewing opportunities at any time of the day or night
Dining At Bilimungwe Bush Camp
- The rustic dining Bilimungwe Bush Camp area and fully stocked bar are constructed on raised decking with views of Bilimungwe’s permanent water hole and abundant game.
- The thatched dining canopy provides a cool and comfortable environment in which to enjoy watching the wild game that regularly frequent the well used waterhole.
Activities At Bilimungwe Bush Camp
- Morning, afternoon and night wildlife viewing and game drives.
- Sunset and Sundowners.
- Experience Zambia’s renowned Africa walking safaris in South Luangwa National Park.
- Ornithological experience.
- Community and village visits.