OVERVIEW ON KAPAMBA BUSH CAMP IN SOUTH LUANGWA – SOUTHERN
Kapamba Bush Camp is situated in a prime location on the picturesque Kapamba River, offering guests the chance to enjoy this untouched corner of the national park. The luxurious surroundings are about six kilometers up the Kapamba River. Walking safaris from the Kapamba Bush Camp are exceptional with numerous trails following the course of the river.
Accommodation, Facilities & Amenities At Kapamba Bush Camp
- Each of the Kapamba Bush Camp’s four chalets are individually designed to offer stunning views of the river.
- The open-fronted style ensures that you can enjoy uninterrupted game viewing from the privacy of your own room.
- The en-suite Kapamba Bush Camp bathrooms each has a double-sized sunken stone bath and spacious shower and are open-fronted, so why not unwind in a hot tub while watching the hippos in the river below.
- Overlooking the Kapamba River, the deck offers an ideal viewing point for the abundant wildlife that comes to drink at the river.
- Paraffin lanterns and hot and cold running water ensure you won’t have to forgo any level of comfort despite being in a remote and unspoilt location.
Dining At Kapamba Bush Camp
- The well-positioned deck is the focal point of the camp and serves as both the dining and bar area. Meals are prepared by camp’s chef in African and western flavors.
Activities At Kapamba Bush Camp
- Morning, afternoon and night wildlife viewing and game drives.
- Sunset and Sundowners.
- Experience Zambia’s renowned Africa walking safaris in South Luangwa National Park.
- Ornithological experience.
- Community and village visits.