OVERVIEW ON CHRISMAR HOTEL IN LUSAKA
Chrismar Hotel Lusaka is situated along Los Angeles boulevard, a nice residential neighborhood of the Lusaka club and offers 47 appointed rooms and a host of other facilities for guests arriving in the capital for business or pleasure. The hotel has an ambience of a quiet retreat with a unique aesthetic combination of Zambian and Continental decor. The Chrismar Hotel Lusaka is within close proximity to a golf course of international standards, top class shopping malls and within 10 minutes drive to the Lusaka city center. Approach the hotel along its winding driveway and soon you will behold the striking presence of the front porch with its arches and architectural resemblance to the logo of the hotel. Take your steps onto the foyer and two gurgling streams with fountains welcome you as the honored guest. The main entrance leads to a lobby that gleams in granite and marble as you admire the simplicity of the entire interior design, a cascading waterfall in the picture or perfection in hospitality.
Accommodation, Facilities & Amenities At Chrismar Hotel
- Chrismar Hotel Lusaka offers double, twin and deluxe executive rooms. All rooms have a telephone with direct dialing facility, and wireless Internet facilities are also available. The accent is on living in superb comfort and style – no matter how long or short the duration of your stay. All rooms come standard with air-conditioning, tea/coffee facilities, and a well stacked bar fridge. Room service is provided for your added convenience.
- Deluxe Executive suite: Tastefully decorated in colors to relax both body and mind. Equipped with air conditioning, bar fridges, tea and coffee facilities and satellite television. The stylish ensuite bathrooms are tastefully fitted with Jacuzzi bath, and shower.
- For those guest wishing to beat the Zambian heat, or just wanting to unwind, the Chrismar Hotel Lusaka has a beautiful swimming pool in a tranquil setting.
- Chrismar Hotel Lusaka offers the business traveler an ideal venue for meetings and conferences. The main conference hall seats up to 150 persons. It is equipped with audio visual and secretarial services to provide a one-stop facility that adds convenience and comfort to corporate functions. For smaller audiences, the hotel offers two conference rooms which can accommodate up to 45 persons each.
- AfricanMecca guests can relax with a newspaper or cup of coffee in the superb setting of the lounge.
- Chrismar Hotel Lusaka’s fitness center offers a wide range of modern equipment including bench presses, treadmills, health walkers, rowing machines and spinning machines. The gym also holds regular aerobics training classes and the membership is open to guests and selected individuals.
Dining At Chrismar Hotel
- Cattleman’s Grill Bar: The Cattleman’s Grill is the name of the popular braai place at the Chrismar Hotel Lusaka. Designed to resemble a typical African game lodge eatery, the Cattleman’s Grill is situated outdoors, this ethnic restaurant offers a selection of succulent meats grilled to perfection from marinated chicken wings to succulent T-Bone steaks, a variety of Pizza’s, Stir fires and Sharwama will friendly your taste buds; all these prepared freshly and served with the best thirst quenches from the bar. The Cattlemen’s Grill also boasts great entertainment – a live band will entertain you on Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Late Night Bar & Restaurant: A combination of brass, oak wood and granite complement the decor in this stylish, modern restaurant with its own bar and entertainment television. The brasserie restaurant is situated in the hotel building and offers a superb menu, to suit the most discerning of diners.
Activities From Chrismar Hotel
- Lusaka City and Day Tours.
- Visit the Kalimba Reptile Farm.
- Visit The Lusaka Museum.
- Experience Kabwata Cultural Village.
- Shopping for tribal arts and craft.
- Visit Mundawanga Botanical Gardens.
- Visit the Chaminuka Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Tours to Victoria Falls, Livingstone and Safaris in Mosi-O-Tunya.
- Connect with wildlife viewing and safaris in South Luangwa, North Luangwa, Lower Zambezi, Kafue and Lochinvar.