OVERVIEW ON NKWALI CAMP IN SOUTH LUANGWA – CENTRAL
Nkwali Camp is located on Robin Pope’s private land, overlooking South Luangwa National Park. The land is superb game viewing country, with a beautiful area of ebony woodland and open grass plains. Elephants often cross the Luangwa, seen from the bar, or come to the waterhole near the thatched dining room.
Accommodation, Facilities & Amenities At Nkwali Camp
- The Nkwali Camp chalets are cool and spacious, with a view of the river. The rooms configurations are: one double, four twins and a honeymoon suite/family suite. The accommodation is designed with woven bamboo walls with plastering on the inside and thatch roof chalets. The honeymoon suite at Nkwali Camp comes with a separate sitting room
- Throughout the year Nkwali Camp has direct access from camp to the park by boat. During the dry months the camp operates a pontoon into the more southern part of the area.
- Nkwali Camp accommodates a maximum of 12 guests.
- The rooms have en-suite semi open air bathrooms with flush toilet, double shower and basins
- There is a swimming pool at the Nkwali Camp
Dining At Nkwali Camp
- Meals at Nkwali Camp are freshly prepared with a variety of western and African flavors.
Activities At Nkwali Camp
- Morning, afternoon and night wildlife viewing and game drives.
- Sunset and Sundowners.
- Experience Zambia’s renowned Africa walking safaris in South Luangwa National Park.
- Ornithological experience.
- Community and village visits.