OVERVIEW ON PUKU RIDGE CAMP IN SOUTH LUANGWA – CENTRAL
Puku Ridge Camp is situated in the remote, wildlife rich South Luangwa National Park. Named for the Puku antelope that inhabits the Kakumbi Dambo (floodplain), which the camp overlooks, Puku Ridge Camp is built on a hillside, providing stunning vistas of the floodplain and the wildlife that frequents it.
Accommodation, Facilities & Amenities At Puku Ridge Camp
- The Puku Ridge Camp is small and intimate and has been constructed to blend in to the local surroundings. Each of the 6 luxury oversized tents has a comfortably furnished sitting area, en-suite facilities with a stunning outdoor shower and a private wooden deck where guests can game view from the privacy of their own rooms.
- There are a variety of sleeping configurations to suit each guest, with each Puku Ridge Camp tents having options of two three-quarter beds, double or king size beds. Each tent also has mosquito nets, ceiling fans and hair dryer. Tea and coffee is brought to the rooms each morning by a room attendant.
Dining At Puku Ridge Camp
- Meals are table d’hôte with a wide selection of scrumptious dishes. Meals may be served in the luxurious indoor dining mess or on the scenic verandah.
Activities At Puku Ridge Camp
- Morning, afternoon and night wildlife viewing and game drives.
- Sunset and Sundowners.
- Experience Zambia’s renowned Africa walking safaris in South Luangwa National Park.
- Ornithological experience.
- Community and village visits.