OVERVIEW ON ROBIN’S HOUSE IN SOUTH LUANGWA – CENTRAL
Robin’s House lies on the edge of Nkwali in South Luangwa National Park. This private house is ideal for families, honeymooners and guests looking for privacy and intimate experience. Set apart from the camp, on the banks of the Luangwa River, Robin’s House has an amazing view of the river and the animals that come down to drink.
Accommodation, Facilities & Amenities At Robin’s House
- Robin’s House is built under a grove of large trees and is well shaded.
- There are two luxury bedrooms (a double and a triple), each with its own bathroom, and a central sitting room and dining room.
- The large windows allow light to flood in. All the rooms have wonderful views.
Dining At Robin’s House
- There is a private kitchen and chef, along with a valet allowing meals to be served where and when you like. This is particularly important for families with children.
Activities At Robin’s House
- Morning, afternoon and night wildlife viewing and game drives.
- Experience Zambia’s renowned Africa walking safaris in South Luangwa National Park.
- Ornithological experience, Sundowners & community and village visits.