OVERVIEW ON TRACK & TRAIL RIVER CAMP IN SOUTH LUANGWA – CENTRAL
Located on the banks of the Luangwa River overlooking the South Luangwa National Park, the park’s main entrance only 5 minutes away, Track & Trail River Camp is as enchanting as its surroundings. Explore the surrounding wilderness by open game vehicle or for the more adventurous, the camp can offer walking safaris.
Accommodation, Facilities & Amenities At Track & Trail River Camp
- Track & Trail River Camp’s comfortable chalets reflect the rustic theme of “Simply Safari Escape”.
- The chalets, designed with local African touches are split level and accommodate 4 people, each chalet with its own theme.
- The spacious Track & Trail River Camp chalets are located at a beautiful spot on the Luangwa River, from your private balcony you can enjoy the magnificent view of the river with its hippos and crocodiles.
- All Track & Trail River Camp chalets have a sleeping and seating area, tea & coffee making facilities and beds are provided with a mosquito net. When necessary a fan will bring some airy refreshment.
- The en-suite bathroom has a toilet, shower with hot & cold running water and a basin. All chalets have electricity (220V) and are cleaned daily by camp’s friendly staff. Fresh sheets and towels are also provided.
- If you need to cool down what could be better then a swim in Track & Trail River Camp’s large river front swimming pool. Track & Trail River Camp’s centrally located elevated swimming pool lets you take a refreshing plunge without missing out on the view. Dry yourself in the sun, catch a tan and enjoy a long lazy afternoon lounging at the pool.
- Just arriving after a long journey or already enjoying your stay, whether you need calming or energizing, a qualified therapist will blend the oils to suit your individual needs. A massage using long, smooth strokes to balance body and mind. Track & Trail River Camp mostly uses indigenous oils when possible as they wish their guests to experience the beauty of the surroundings and the beneficial effect of local natural resources. A massage using Basalt stones and oil, that will instill calmness while relaxing tight muscles, removing blockages and dissolving stress. You will leave feeling renewed and energized through the healing properties of these natural, volcanic stones.
Dining At Track & Trail River Camp
- Dining diversities range from simple barbecues to a feast of unlimited flavors. Track & Trail River Camp pays great attention to detail and individual service.
- Track & Trail River Camp lounge, bar & dining area, built around a wild Lime tree and thatched in traditional style offers excellent food & views. Track & Trail River Camp chef and his team will produce a combination of international & pan-African style dishes and variable specialties depending on ingredients available. Track & Trail River Camp lounge & dining area is also an international meeting place of people with the same interest. Enjoy the ambiance and listen to personal experiences or simply to the sounds of the bush.
Activities At Track & Trail River Camp
- Morning, afternoon and night wildlife viewing and game drives.
- Experience Zambia’s renowned Africa walking safaris in South Luangwa National Park.
- Ornithological experience, Sundowners & Community and village visits.