OVERVIEW ON KUYENDA CAMP IN SOUTH LUANGWA – SOUTHERN
Kuyenda Camp offers comfort, class and beauty in one of the Luangwa Valleys prime remote river locations. A series of 7 ox-box lagoons yield a diversity of wildlife and attract abundant wildlife. Catering for all safari tastes, Kuyenda Camp offers both morning and evening walks and combinations of day and night game drives. With the magnificent Nchindeni Hills as the backdrop for your view, Kuyenda affords you the majesty of Africa in all its forms. Kuyenda walking safaris are a constant mix of awe and information, excitement and inspiration.
Accommodation, Facilities & Amenities At Kuyenda Camp
- Kuyenda’s authenticity resonates the personal touch, so important to the successful safari. Offering the African connoisseur comfort, class and beauty in a remote corner of the park, Kuyenda hosts the perfection that is magical Africa.
- Open to a 180° vista, the front of each tree house provides the exciting frame for all of Luangwa Valleys diversity.
- Kuyenda Camp unique tree-house chalets are elegantly designed with a tasteful blend of modern classic decor and provide a bird’s eye view over the waters of the Luangwa River and Nchindeni Hills.
- The tasteful blend of wrought iron and brass offsets the creams and pastels that welcome you to recline and relax.
- Subtle décor adorns the 2 meter high tree-house chalets.
Dining At Kuyenda Camp
- Ancient ebony trees with their sweet fruit shade the bar and dining area and an adjacent, gently sloping walkway provides access to a lagoon-side retreat. From here, guests can enjoy an open-air dining experience, or the spectacular sunset as it reflects from the still waters of the lagoon.
- Meals are prepared by Kuyenda Camp’s chef in African and western flavors.
Activities At Kuyenda Camp
- Morning, afternoon and night wildlife viewing and game drives.
- Sunset and Sundowners.
- Experience Zambia’s renowned Africa walking safaris in South Luangwa National Park.
- Ornithological experience.
- Community and village visits.