OVERVIEW ON ZUNGULILA CAMP IN SOUTH LUANGWA – SOUTHERN
Zungulila Camp is situated in an untouched section of the South Luangwa National Park, The camp affords guests the rare opportunity to explore Africa as it used to be. The specialty at Zungulila camp is safari activities will be conducted on foot in order to preserve the integrity of this unspoilt section of wilderness. Exploring this pristine region on foot harkens back to the exploratory days of Africa creating a truly authentic bush experience for walkers. The exploratory route that guests will travel takes walkers along the Kapamba River through the some of the most untamed sections of the bush. All game activities are limited to walking and no night drives are not conducted at this specific location but are arranged at connecting sister camp locations when part of a complete itinerary. While remote, Zungulila boast all the comforts of home, including ensuite facilities and sweeping views of game from private verandas.
Accommodation, Facilities & Amenities At Zungulila Camp
- Zungulila is a spacious tented camp situated on a raised knoll overlooking an expansive plain. The plain contains a year round natural spring which cuts large pools through the landscape, and to the left of the camp is a sweeping view of the Kapamba River.
- Each Zungulila tent has its own large private veranda, perfect for viewing the abundance of plains game that gathers at the natural springs to drink. Each tent is en suite, with hot and cold running water.
Dining At Zungulila Camp
- Zungulila Camp offers a home cooked and informal dining experience with tasty meals prepared meals like braai, potjie pot, Mongolian grill. There is also a small bar at the campsite.
Activities At Zungulila Camp
- Morning, afternoon and night wildlife viewing and game drives.
- Sunset and Sundowners.
- Experience Zambia’s renowned Africa walking safaris in South Luangwa National Park.
- Ornithological experience.
- Community and village visits.