OVERVIEW ON STANLEY SAFARI LODGE IN LIVINGSTONE – VICTORIA FALLS
Stanley Safari Lodge is seductively settled on the heights of the Victoria Falls in Livingstone, bordering the Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park – the smoke that thunders, inspired by the classical bush experience providing an unforgettable experience. Stanley is set on a hill overlooking unspoilt bush, only 3 km birdsview from the river and the Victoria Falls. Stanley is a perfect base from which to explore the delights of the area.
Accommodation, Facilities & Amenities At Stanley Safari Lodge
- Stanley Safari Lodge is the exclusive oasis for the new explorers of the Victoria Falls. With only 10 private cottages it is able to give you an unmatched level of entirely personalized service. The African style and furnishings of the lodge reflect the textures and patterns of Africa, and your hosts will do their best to make your stay a memorable one.
- The open-sided Main House has been designed with space and views in mind.
- From every room at Stanley Safari Lodge, you can see the distant views of the spray of the Victoria Falls.
- There are two sets of room types: standard cottage half open rooms and closed suite cottages.
- Stanley Safari Lodge standard cottage rooms are half open, which enables you to absorb the sights and sounds of the African bush fully. The colonial closed suites with private plunge pool evoke the elegant era of Stanley and Livingstone.
Dining At Stanley Safari Lodge
- You can dine outdoors under the stars, in the privacy of your suite, in the wine cellar or even in the infinity pool. An immaculate tablecloth and the beautiful tableware brings us back to the old days.
- Enjoy sundowners in the African style lounge, European-style cuisine with an African twist in the dining room or spend some quiet time in the library or upper deck discovering the secrets of Africa.
Activities From Stanley Safari Lodge
Whitewater Rafting On Zambezi River: Seasonal Whitewater Rafting On Zambezi River are run in large rubber rafts, launched from just below the Falls. You can experience a half day trip, full day or two day.
Victoria Falls Bungi Jumping: The highest commercial bridge jump in the world with the most spectacular setting at Victoria Falls. This must be the ultimate adrenaline rush, as you leap into space, free fall, saved from the swirling water below by the rebound of the cord, then hurtled upwards again at great speed. It’s an indescribable feeling that will probably change your life.
Zambezi Canoeing at Victoria Falls: A canoeing Safari on the upper portion of the Zambezi River, is a wonderful relaxing way to enjoy the astonishingly beautiful scenery that lines the river before it takes its plunge over the Victoria Falls. This part of the river is dotted with many islands of varying size; home to many birds and small animals.
Elephant Back Safaris at Victoria Falls: Your Elephant Back Safari at Victoria Falls begins with a pickup from your accommodation and transfer to the elephant boma at Mosi Oa Tunya National Park where you are introduced to your specially trained elephants and their handlers.
Victoria Falls Helicopter Flight: Experience the Victoria Falls with a birds eye view. Take off from the helicopter site and climb to a height of 1500 feet above the ground, while approaching the magnificent Victoria Falls.
Other Livingstone Victoria Falls Tours are: Zambezi River Boat Cruise, Dinner On Royal Livingstone Express Train Service, Livingstone Island Tour, The David Livingstone Museum Tour, Railway Museum & Tour of Livingstone Town, Chief Mukuni Village Cultural Tour, Maramba Market, Mosi-o-Tunya National Park Safari, Tours On The Segway & many more