OVERVIEW ON INTERCONTINENTAL LUSAKA HOTEL
InterContinental Lusaka Hotel is the preferred destination for businesspeople as well as those who want a leisurely escape. Embassies and government buildings are just across the street and the main shopping and Lusaka commercial districts are within a 10-minute drive.
Accommodation, Facilities & Amenities At InterContinental Lusaka Hotel
- There are 4 Floors in the building.
- There are total of 223 rooms in the following configurations: 60 single rooms, 107 double rooms, 36 non smoking rooms, 20 suites and 2 rooms that have accessibility standards built in.
- Services available: health & fitness center, sauna, steam massage, aerobics, step dance, cardio vascular, free weights, fitness trainers, outdoor pool, three tennis courts.
- Housekeeping & laundry services available daily.
- Buffet breakfast available to overnight guests.
- Free Morning Newspaper Delivered to Room.
- Turndown Service.
- Entertainment Cable / Satellite TV.
- Refreshment / Kitchen Coffee Maker.
- Mini Bar, Mini Refrigerator & Tea Maker.
- Internet connectivity services.
- Telephone Jack Adapter Available.
- Bathroom / Personal Care Bathrobe.
- Bathtub, Bidet & Hairdryer.
- Few Connecting Rooms.
Dining At InterContinental Lusaka Hotel
- Location: In Hotel – Pool Side
- Serves: Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
- A short stroll through the garden will take you to the open-air Savannah Grill & Restaurant. The menu is brimming with 50 or so local and international dishes, including 15 varieties of pizza, steak and seafood grills, vegetarian specialties and the popular Oxtail and Nshima. The themed buffet changes daily to offer Indian, Tex-Mex and other culinary delights.
- Location: In Hotel – Ground Floor
- Serves: Dinner
- For special occasions, important client meetings or an extra nice evening out, the Olive Grove is the great choice in Lusaka. The candlelit, Mediterranean-style dining room is quiet, the service is impeccable and the food is superb. Award-winning chef prepares a classic Italian/Mediterranean menu with just the right touch of modernity Recommended specialties include the Beef Fillet with an Olive Crust in Onion Bordelaise Sauce, Pan-Fried Prawn Provençale and Makeni Quail.
- Location: In Hotel – Lobby The Safari Bar invites you to settle into a comfy sofa or armchair to sip a cocktail, nibble on samoosas (small savoury pastries) and enjoy live entertainment.
- You’ll feel the modern African influence in the surrounding décor as you gather with friends or business associates to recount the day’s events and perhaps catch a glimpse of an international sporting event on the TV overhead.
- Location: In Hotel – Lobby You’ll see and be seen in Rhythms Café, especially since this relaxed lobby lounge has four-meter windows (13-foot) all along one side. Mornings begin with an espresso or a Café Latte made with Zambian-grown Munali coffee, and there’s always a tempting selection of pastries on hand. Sandwiches, cakes and drinks are available for a casual lunch or snack, and a full afternoon tea is the perfect interlude in a busy schedule.
Savannah Grill & Restaurant
The Olive Grove Restaurant
The Safari Bar
Activities From InterContinental Lusaka Hotel
- Lusaka City and Day Tours.
- Visit the Kalimba Reptile Farm.
- Visit The Lusaka Museum.
- Experience Kabwata Cultural Village.
- Shopping for tribal arts and craft.
- Visit Mundawanga Botanical Gardens.
- Visit the Chaminuka Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Tours to Victoria Falls, Livingstone and Safaris in Mosi-O-Tunya.
- Connect with wildlife viewing and safaris in South Luangwa, North Luangwa, Lower Zambezi, Kafue and Lochinvar.