OVERVIEW ON ANA TREE LODGE IN LOWER ZAMBEZI
Ana Tree Lodge offers value hospitality in a desolate yet scenic environment. It presents the visitor with a chance to experience the natural splendors of the African outback in total luxury and solitude. The animal lover will be rewarded with the finest opportunity to see various species of wildlife and birds. The name “Ana Tree” symbolizes the abundant Winterthorn trees that surround the camp. Elephants frequent these trees and are a welcome sight in the camp.
Accommodation, Facilities & Amenities At Ana Tree Lodge
- The lodge has eight twin-bedded luxury tents on solid concrete foundation. Each tent has ensuite toilets, showers and hand basins. A vast plain stretches from the lodge to the banks of the Zambezi River. The visitor is rewarded with a panoramic view of herds of Elephant, Buffalo, Waterbuck, Hippo, Lion, Leopard, Hyena and Bushbuck grazing on the plains whilst sitting on the porch.
Dining At Ana Tree Lodge
- Meals are served in the main dining thatched roof mess and prepared with European/Africa/Asian flavors.
Activities At Ana Tree Lodge
- Morning, afternoon and night wildlife viewing and game drives.
- Boat Safari – Wildlife viewing on the magnificent Zambezi River.
- Sunset and Sundowner cruises on the Zambezi River for honeymooners/special events.
- Fishing safari expeditions on the Zambezi River.
- Experience Zambia’s renowned Africa walking safaris in Lower Zambezi National Park.
- Canoeing down stream on the Zambezi River for adults travelers.